6. eCoupon code (“ONGSINI18”) can only be used at Tesco Online website or Tesco Online Malaysia app and will entitle the customer to a discount rate RM 18 off a minimum RM 288 purchase in a single transaction.
7. Validity of eCoupon to be utilized at Tesco Online is from 11 January 2021 to 14 February 2021 (Limited to 3333 redemptions on first come first serve basis).
8. eCoupon is only valid for all new and existing Tesco Online customers.
9. Only one (1) eCoupon can be redeemed per transaction per email ID.
10. eCoupon are not exchangeable for cash or any other benefit in kind.
11. Any eCoupon not redeemed during and / or within the said validity period shall be deemed void.
12. This eCoupon cannot be sold, bought, exchanged or donated.
13. Multiple usage of eCoupon across multiple transactions and/or elements of fraud will lead to the eCoupon being rejected and void.
14. Tesco Online delivery is valid only for selected locations within Klang Valley area, Ipoh, Melaka, Penang, & Johor Bharu.
15. Cash is strictly not accepted. Customers must pay the difference using credit card for payment.
16. The Organiser reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective with no other notice provided.
17. Your use of an eCoupon indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
18. The Organiser shall not be liable to any customer or household for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any eCoupon or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use an eCoupon for any reason.
19. If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of eCoupon to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
20. If the Organiser and its associated parties have any reasonable cause to believe that any eCoupon is being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any eCoupon and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. Tesco reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
Game entry code:
The Game entry codes (“Lucky code”) will be sent out to customers’ Tesco Online emails on Tuesdays and Fridays. Customers who did not receive the lucky code on the batch nearest to their purchase date will receive it in a subsequent batch. The batch dates are as below:
Batch 1: 15 Jan
Batch 2: 19 Jan
Batch 3: 22 Jan
Batch 4: 26 Jan
Batch 5: 29 Jan
Batch 6: 2 Feb
Batch 7: 5 Feb
Batch 8: 9 Feb
Batch 9: 12 Feb
Batch 10: 16 Feb
2100 x Grand Prizes: Tesco Online eVouchers worth up to RM48,000.00
Consolation Prizes: Chinese New Year Tips
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All entries must be submitted within the qualifying dates.
2. Result of the contest will be shared right after the game is played.
3. The eVoucher Prize will be shared in a special unique eVoucher code. The winner is to keep this code and redeem it upon their next checkout on Tesco Online using the same registered email address that they used to join the contest.
4. Each winner is entitled to win one (1) prize only with the same code during the whole Contest Period.
5. Validity of unique eVoucher code to be utilized at Tesco Online from 11 January 2021 to 30 April 2021.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and all Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
7. All Prizes are given on an "As Is" basis and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
8. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
9. By joining this Contest, you also acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
10. The participant (s) hereby consent and authorize the Organizer to collect, use and disclose the personal details of the Participants(s) for the purpose of the administration of the respective Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign and to enable the Organizer to contact the winners (“Purpose”). The participant(s) hereby further allow the Organizer to disclose the Participant’s personal details to all related third-party agencies in connection with this Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign and not for any other purpose.
11. For more information or enquiries, please contact us at via Facebook Direct Message, Tesco Malaysia Facebook page on Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 6:00pm.
12. All Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organizer and the Sponsor (including their respective affiliated and related companies).
13. Proof of submission of an Entry is not proof of receipt, and the Organiser shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
14. The Organizer an (including their respective affiliated and related companies) shall not be held responsibility and /or answerable to any damages, losses or whatsoever liabilities arise from the Publication including but not limited to the posting of the same in the Organizer’s website and/or Facebook. 15. In the event of a conflict between the Bahasa Melayu language version and the English language version of the terms and conditions of this Contest, the English language version shall prevail.