Tap & Go with Mastercard
LOTUS’S MASTERCARD CAMPAIGN
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
“Lotus’s Mastercard”, (“Campaign”) is organized by Lotuss Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Formerly known as Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. (Registration No. 200001018812 (521419-K)) (the “Organizer”). By entering this Campaign, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the rights to amend, add to or remove any of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
1. This Campaign will commence from 1st September 2021 to 30th September 2021(“Campaign Period”).
2. The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend or shorten the Campaign Period at any time without any prior notice
ELIGIBILITY, CONTEST MECHANICS AND PRIZES
3. The campaign is open to all Mastercard Credit Card members.
4. The following persons are NOT eligible to participate in the Campaign:
a. Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organizer (and its related companies) and
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organizer.
5. To participate, a contactless transaction of at least RM100 (“Qualifying Spend”) and above in a single receipt must be made at any Lotus’s stores in Malaysia, using a Mastercard Credit Card.
6. This campaign is only open to in-store transactions and not valid for any Online transactions (e.g. Grocery Home Shopping or other online platforms)
7. A Participant who fulfils the Qualifying Spend requirement shall be entitled to one (1) RM10 Lotus’s Cash Voucher per day, subject to condition (8) below.
8. The allocation of vouchers is capped at a maximum of 22,000 Lotus’s Cash Voucher throughout the campaign duration and will be allocated accordingly to all stores. Redemption of vouchers is subject to availability – while stocks last.
9. Eligible participant would need to redeem the RM10 Lotus’s Cash Voucher at the Lotus’s Customer Service Desk in Lotus’s store on the same day and same store, subject to condition 8 above.
10. Lotus’s Customer Service person will verify the receipt by looking at the card type used, app name, date of transaction and the total amount (RM100 or above) based on the requirement stated before release the voucher to customer. Sample receipt as below.
11. In the event for any reason whatsoever, the participant forgets to collect their RM10 Lotus’s Cash Voucher on the stipulated time (same day of purchase), the voucher will be forfeited and subsequent attempts to redeem the voucher on a different date or from a different store with the old receipt will not be entertained.
12. The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any issues and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
13. All Prizes are given on an "As Is" basis and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash, credit, other items, in part or in full.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and all Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
15. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
16. For more information or enquiries, please contact us at via Facebook Direct Message, Tesco Malaysia Facebook page or our helpline at 1300-13-1313 and email@example.com on Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 6:00pm.
LOTUS’S CASH VOUCHER – USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
17. Voucher can be used as cash to buy merchandise at any Lotus’s stores in Malaysia, but the total purchase value cannot be lower than the amount of the Voucher.
18. Voucher is non-exchangeable nor refundable (ie not returnable for cash or new voucher).
19. The Voucher cannot be redeemed if the purchase value is less than the value of voucher.
20. Voucher can be used together with cash (legal tender), credit card or debit card.
21. Voucher valid for 365 days from the date of issuance or until a pre-determined fixed expiration date.
22. Voucher is valid for one redemption only.
23. Voucher is not valid at the Food Court or any outlets not operated by Lotus’s.
24. Lotus’s will not entertain any claims for defaced, damaged or lost vouchers.
25. Lotus’s reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 :
The participant (s) hereby consent and authorize the Organizer and the Sponsor to collect, use and disclose the personal details of the Participants(s) for the purpose of the administration of the respective Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign and to enable the Organizer and the Sponsor to contact the winners (“Purpose”). The participant(s) hereby further allow the Organizer and the Sponsor to disclose the Participant’s personal details to all related third-party agencies in connection with this Contest/Promotion/Offer/ Campaign and not for any other purpose.