Your Favourite Tesco Own Brand Products Contest
YOUR FAVOURITE TESCO OWN BRAND PRODUCTS CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
The “YOUR FAVOURITE TESCO OWN BRAND PRODUCTS” (“Contest”) is organised by Lotus's Malaysia (the “Organiser”). By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the rights to amend, add to or remove any of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
1. This Contest will commence from 18 January 2021 and end on 21 February 2021 (“Contest Period”).
2. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice.
3. This contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 and above except those listed in condition 4 below.
4. The following persons are not eligible to participate in said Contest:
a. Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser (and its related companies) and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings and their respective spouses); and
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organiser and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings and their respective spouses).
Contest Qualifying Dates:
- Week 1: 18 January 2021 to 24 January 2021
- Week 2: 25 January 2021 to 31 January 2021
- Week 3: 1 February 2021 to 7 February 2021
- Week 4: 8 February 2021 to 14 February 2021
- Week 5: 15 February 2021 to 21 February 2021
5. To participate in this Contest, please follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Take a picture of Tesco Own Brand product you like that you would want to shout out to all
Step 2 – Post the picture in the “YOUR FAVOURITE TESCO OWN BRAND PRODUCTS” contest Facebook post’s comment section. In writing, also tell us why you like the Tesco Own Brand product and why you should win the Tesco eVoucher in the most creative way and hashtag #produktesco.
Tesco eVouchers worth up to RM5,000.00: 500 Winners with RM100 each
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All entries must be submitted within the qualifying dates.
2. The Organiser will announce the winners of this Contest by publishing their names on the Tesco Malaysia Facebook page on a weekly basis:
- Week 1: week commencing 25 January 2021
- Week 2: week commencing 1 February 2021
- Week 3: week commencing 8 February 2021
- Week 4: week commencing 15 February 2021
- Week 5: week commencing 22 February 2021
3. The Organiser will tag the winners in the comment section of the winner announcement post. This is subject to winners’ privacy / tagging settings on Facebook. Winners are also required to send a private message to Tesco Malaysia Facebook page with the following details upon being announced as a winner:
a. Full Name
b. NRIC Number
c. Mobile Number
d. Email Address
4. Winners must provide details requested by the Organiser within fourteen (14) days after the Notification. Should the Winner fail to do so, the Winner will automatically be disqualified.
5. The eVouchers will then be shared through Facebook Private Message. The winner may redeem it upon their next checkout in any of our stores.
6. Each winner is entitled to win one (1) prize only during the whole Contest Period.
7. Validity of eVoucher: 25 January 2021 to 30 April 2021.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and all Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
9. All Prizes are given on an "As Is" basis and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
10. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
11. By joining this Contest, you also acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
12. The participant (s) hereby consent and authorize the Organizer to collect, use and disclose the personal details of the Participants(s) for the purpose of the administration of the respective Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign and to enable the Organizer to contact the winners (“Purpose”). The participant(s) hereby further allow the Organizer to disclose the Participant’s personal details to all related third-party agencies in connection with this Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign and not for any other purpose.
13. For more information or enquiries, please contact us at via Facebook Direct Message, Tesco Malaysia Facebook page on Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 6:00pm.
14. All Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organizer and the Sponsor (including their respective affiliated and related companies).
15. Proof of submission of an Entry is not proof of receipt, and the Organiser shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
16. The Organizer an (including their respective affiliated and related companies) shall not be held responsible and /or answerable to any damages, losses or whatsoever liabilities arise from the Publication including but not limited to the posting of the same in the Organizer’s website and/or Facebook.
17. In the event of a conflict between the Bahasa Melayu and the Chinese language versions with the English language version of the terms and conditions of this Contest, the English language version shall prevail.