Count The Donuts Contest
The “Count The Donuts” (“Contest”) is organised by Lotuss Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd) (the “Organiser”). By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the rights to amend, add to or remove any of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- This Contest will commence from1 April 2021and end on 28 April 2020(“Contest Period”).
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice.
- The contestant must be a citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia who holds a valid National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) number (12-digit) and is above the age of 18 years at the time of participation.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in said Contest:
- Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser (and its related companies) and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings and their respective spouses); and
- Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organiser and their immediate family members (their parents, spouses, children, siblings and their respective spouses).
- To participate in this Contest, please follow the steps below:
- Purchase a minimum of RM20 worth of donuts at any of our stores, in a single receipt, and keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
- Comment your answer in the “Count The Donuts” (“Contest”) Facebookpostand hashtag #CountTheDonuts
- Tell us why you love Tesco donuts, the most creative answer will be selected
- Submit your details to the automated chatbot message to finalise your submission with the requested details upon being prompted (Name, Contact No, Email Address, Photo of Receipt)
- The Most creative submission will win a unit of Nintendo switch!
- 8x Winners: Nintendo switch
- Two separate winners will be selected per week across a total of four weeks from1 April 2021and end on28 April 2021(“Contest Period”).
- Note: All entries must be submitted within the qualifying dates.
The Organiser will announce the winners of this Contest by publishing their names on the Tesco Malaysia Facebook page on 30 May 2021.
- The Organiser will tag the winners in the comment section of the winner announcement post. This is subject to winners’ privacy / tagging settings on Facebook. Winners are also required to send a private message to Tesco MalaysiaFacebookpage with the following details upon being announced as a winner:
- Full Name
- NRIC Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Proof of Receipt
- Winners must provide details requested by the Organiser within 14 days after the Notification.
- Winners must choose either to pick up their prizes at our headquarters (Level 3, Kepong Village Mall) (Monday – Friday from 10am till 5pm) or to have the prize delivered to their address.
- If winners choose the delivery option, prizes will be posted to winners’ home addresses no later than 4 weeks from the reply to the Notification. However, in the event of the Organiser is required to post/courier a Prize to a winner, the Organiser will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
- Each winneris entitled to win one (1) prize only during the whole Contest Period.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and all Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
- In the event, for any reason whatsoever, the winner did not respond to the notification, within the stipulated time period, the Prizes will be forfeited. The Organiser will neither reimburse or compensation nor give any extension of time to the winner.
- All Prizes are given on an "As Is" basis and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any issues and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- In the event of the Organiser is required to post/courier a Prize to a winner, the Organiser will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- By participating in this Contest, the contestant agrees (i) to use of his/her name and/or photograph as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity; and/or (ii) to the disclosure of his/her particulars to any third party service providers and/or partners engaged by the Organiser for purposes of the Contest and/or any customer survey in understanding contestants' purchasing behavior.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
- By joining this Contest, you also acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
- In the event of a conflict between the Bahasa Melayu language version and the English language version of the terms and conditions of this Campaign, the English language version shall prevail.
For more information or enquiries, please contact us at via Facebook Direct Message, Tesco Malaysia Facebook page on Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 6:00pm.