It's more than just a bunch of ingredients. We know that the meals we make for those we love matter. Discover Food Love Stories, brought to you by Tesco.
Upon seeing how exhausted his wife is after a full day with the kids, Sam heads to the kitchen to make his goto dish for whenever she needs a quick pick-me-up. It’s a delicious energy bowl with her favourite Japanese Sweet Potatoes.
1. Ingredients A: Put the sweet potato cubes and whole tofu in a baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and mixed herbs. Drizzle olive oil over the sweet potatoes and tofu. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes. Once lightly baked, remove from the oven. Cut the tofu into slices.
2. Ingredients B: Prepare accordingly and set aside for plating later.
3. Ingredients C: Mix in a bowl to make the special peanut dressing.
4. Place all ingredients into a flat bowl. Drizzle the peanut dressing over them.
5. Energy bowl is ready to be served.